We serve you, your family, and your future
We have learned through the years that there are several common qualities in our clients.
They are hardworking individuals who tend to be truly engaged in the process as we earn their trust. They are happy to delegate to our team. And most importantly, they are just downright delightful people to work with!
Do any of the following describe you and your circumstances?
- You are ready to delegate financial and retirement planning and investment management to an expert to free up your time so you can spend more time enjoying life.
- You have saved $500,000 or more and want in-depth financial planning and on-going investment management services. You are beginning to think about retirement in the future.
- You have recently retired and want to pull your assets together in an efficient manner and, through financial planning understand what you can spend each month and not worry about running out of money.
- You have inherited funds and you want to make the best possible decisions with what to do with the money.
- Suddenly single — either from being widowed or divorced.
- You are early in your career and are beginning to save aggressively and need to address financial planning issues, such as student debt, buying a house, or beginning to think about saving for both your future and your children’s college.
- You have company benefits such as a pension, 401K plan, and stock options and you want to optimize the benefit you receive from them.
- You are the primary person in your household that takes care of the finances, and want to make sure that you have a trusted financial advisor that is there to help your spouse, should you be unexpectedly disabled or die.
- You want to plan for the next generation.
If any of these match your circumstances, we would love to have a conversation with you!
We can help you reach your personal financial goals!
For nearly twenty years, Summit Financial Partners has been helping individuals and families reach their financial goals and to enjoy the comfortable retirement lifestyle they dreamed of.
Our offices are located just outside of Richmond in Glen Allen, Virginia.
We proudly serve the City of Richmond, Charles City County, Chesterfield County, Goochland County, Hanover County, Henrico County, New Kent County, and Powhatan County.
Call us today at 804-290-0162 to schedule an appointment.
Free Educational Resources
We’re here to walk you through each decision you’ll need to make to establish your financial plan as you build your legacy. But we know that sometimes the information can be a lot to take in. We’re happy to provide you with learning blocks and other resources on the basics of how money works – and how it can work better for you – so that you feel empowered to make the right choices at the right times for your financial future.
Create or log into your account to get started!